Join our round-table of experts as they reveal little known aspects of the MACRA/MIPS rule that can lead to higher MIPS scores.
We will discuss:
- Beyond Medicare Part B reimbursement: The collateral importance of the MIPS score
- Avoiding MIPS misinformation
- The importance of data analysis and MIPS compliance technology
- Specific strategies leading to higher MIPS scores
- Impact of Group vs. Individual Reporting on MIPS score
- Submission Methods and how they influence MIPS score.
- Jim Tate, Director of Compliance, MyMipsScore
- Wayne Singer, Director of Technology, MyMipsScore
- Dr. Pawan Jindal, Founder & President, MyMipsScore